laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yesterday,Today and Tomorrow



gyaaa i haven't post some new entry lately cuz my dad take a long off day from work(vacation)you must be asking,wut does that have anything to do with new post?

it does have a connection!

when my dad din't go to work he on the computer 24 hours soo i can't use it..

(yea i use my dad comp)

anyway the latest news?

Monday:

not much happen just it's the first day of school,everyone seems so lazy
today...owh not to mention we had surprise spot-check on hygiene..
i'm all clean so i pass..we talk alot,laugh alot and sleep alot...
today we had assembly,urgh soo bored..
era play "human domino" on me,azma and haziqah
era push me by suprise and i fall at azma,and azma fall at haziqah..
because haziqah is the last "human domino piece" she fall in front of everyone..
poor haziqah...GET ERA!!
hehehe then i go home with aliaa..

tuesday(yestersay):
there are alot of fun but i'm lazy to write...read here:

today:
super junior Pictures, Images and Photos
I finally got to dream about suju…
Ok in my dream,I meet the suju members cuz my mom got some VIP passes I can meet them in person…
while the other reporters,media people are stuck..they can’t go in…
I go to this 5 star hotel and meet them..
but in that dream I’m not soo exited,it’s like I’m friends with them..
all of us sit at the hotel hang out place…

(but in my dream not all the members are in it,kangin,heechul,hangeng and leeteuk aren’t there gyahaha)
I chit chat with them,we play games,we laugh,we take pictures it was a lot of fun..
but I look around there was no sign of kibum anywhere..
i ask donghae and eunhyuk
"urm,oppa where is kibum-oppa?i din’t see him anywhere..”
they reply
“he got into some troubles with the media”
I was like
“what happen?!”
then siwon come and said “
he got into a fight”
I was like
“…fight?..”
it is a little weird cuz all of them dosen’t seem to care about kibum…
then I remember about unknowns…
I said to siwon,ryewook,donghae,eunhyuk,and kyuhyun…
”can you guys say something for my friends while I record it?”
all of them agree..
starts with siwon he say this
“hello there nad! I hear about you from ili,It would be nice to meet you someday..
i hope ili bring you next time when she visited us :) “
siwon look soo handsome gyahha…
I was thinking
“I’m sure they will love this video”
next one is donghae and eunhyuk
“hello aliaa and azma, come and visit us when you’re free :)”
then suddenly all of the other members disappear
(weird right?)
the only member that’s left are siwon,donghae,eunhyuk and sungmin…
I din’t even realize gyahaha,I take a lot of pictures with them,my mom call me to go home..
i din’t want to go home gyahaha.
Even more weirder my mom said ok and then she just leave me…
gyahhaha…
I walk around the hotel with the 4 members
suddenly I saw kibum walking with a sad face…
I look at him
…and…..
keep walking I don’t even care about him
(gyahahhaa kejam giler XD)
in that dream I am more interested in donghae XD
(he look sooo hawt!)
suddenly all of us are at a small island
(pelik btol mimpi aku nie)
we’re lost there and can’t find the way out…
we make a small house out of bamboo,
I sleep in the small house while the other members sleep outside
(hohoho)
Pastu aku tersedar dari tidoo sbb nenek aku panggil aku gyaaa!
(the end)
(owh forgot today i din't go to school,help my mom cook for her party..:D)

0 comments: