laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Monday, September 14, 2009

flying handphone?!

today is monday...i wake up around 9:00 am...
i am soo damn lazy to go to school! urgh!
but i go anyway...
-------
at school not much happen,all of the unknowns member come to school..
ok start with the phone story...
in class
i was studying math and fooling around a little bit...
then suddenly i feel a vibration around my back(i put my bag,at my back lolz)
then i look inside my bag what the heck is making that vibration..
it was...
my sister handphone...
i was like..."wut the-?!why is this thing here..?!"
Photobucket
and what a suprised my sister is the one calling...
i answer it quietly..
"hello?sis,why is your phone in my school bag?!"
she answer:
"how should i know! why are you talking soo slow?!"
me:
"you should know,cuz this is your phone! i'm in class and the teacher is teaching!"
my sis:
"alright2,return it when you got home..bye.."
beep.beep.beep
i was like:
"......"
gyaaa! soo ignaront!!!haish!
soo i put the phone back into my school bag...
another thing happen just now...
it's when the assembly..
all of us are getting ready to sit down...
wafa sit infront me,while aliaa and kp sit back of me
wafa 'susun' our bags to make it easier for us to take it...
but she make my bag dirty with dirt!
she tell me to sweep it to get rid of the dirt...
soo i sweep some of the dirt from my bag but i dunno how,
suddenly the phone was like flying
from my bag when i sweep it!
Photobucket
(maybe because i was hitting it too hard and the bag aren't zipped)
and it fell right in front of the prefects >.<>
the only thing i think about at that moment was "BUSTED!"
Photobucket
pick it up very fast and hide in in my pocket...
thank god i wasn't in trouble for that phone!
and the dicipline teacher was passing by but she don't saw the 'flying handphone'
wafa,aliaa and kp was like...
"woah!"
i am soo lucky..that time was scary.. >3<

0 comments: