laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

being anis nurse for a day :D

Photobucket
dis morning i open myspace and saw anis online so i chat with her,she said she not going to school because she sick(not H1N1,the virus is different it's embrassing)
soo i tell her to "hurry up and recover from the ......"
i also ask her "anis do you got the KGT map? i need it.."
she said she will print it for me,soo i go to her house around 9:00 am
my clothes are still not iron and my shoes are wet soo i (jemur) my shoes outside her house
we chat while listening to suju songs...
then anis play farmtown,we saw nad is online..
gyahaha..
Photobucket
after for a while i look at the clock,it's already 11:00 am
i decided not to go to arabic class...then my lazyness strike me...
i call my mom and ask her if i can absent for today...
my mum was like
"why? you already bring your school uniform and your undry shoes"
i said
"but anis is kinda sick,she din't go to school...and i want to help her out...can i?"
my mum
"hmm..alright,tell her to get more rest and i'll pick you up around 1am..okay?"
me
"okay,thanks mum love ya"
to nad i'm soo sorry i lied to you and din't go to school
Photobucket
free hug! forgive me pls?
after buke i call aliaa and ask her what happen today and any homework..
she said "today is kinda fun and homework is bm blablabla.."
thanks aliaa.. :)

0 comments: