laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Friday, October 30, 2009

things that i havent post about XD

well a week before exam i go to perlis...what did i do there,you ask?
my mom got some job there,soo we are staying for 4 days there...
actually when i was on standard 2 and 3 i go live with my mom there..
(jadi budak kampong for 2 years)

yeah she got jobs to do...soo i got some friends there....
once a year we go perlis to visit them....
and each year they grow little by little....
it's fun to watch it hahaha...
they become soo different...
but they still have their little soul
inside them...
ok.i'm gonna start telling the adventures now~!

first day

Photobucket

Photobucket

(my dad shirt is too colourful it hurts my eyes XD)

start bertolak dari rumah around 10:30 am...it's a along trip...the whole time i study sejarah in the car...we stop a couple of times at r&r...when we arrive there it's already 5:30...

Photobucket
check in hotel...exausted from the trip we rest for a while....
later that night we go eat at a restaurant near the sea....
Photobucket
my dad order the food a little bit too much...
(ikut nafsu sgt!)
and we end up not finishing it,and bring some back to the hotel...

second day

my mom go work first thing in the morning
my dad send me to my friend house nadhirah
Photobucket
(heheh nad..)
we chat and talk..not much to do or talk about...
then we go to najihah house to suprise her...
Photobucket
wow she look soo matured!
then we go to hamizah house...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
all of us go back to nadhirah house to eat lunch...
i bring the last night leftover...
and we eat it until it finish...
then we "lat ta li lat"
to decide who will wash the dishes..
hamizah lose and she end up washing all of the dishes including
nadhirah's..(tuan rumah hahah)
later we play some games...
i end up loosing every one of those games(loser...=.=)
exausted from playing all of the games we all end up sleeping...
and then around 6:30 pm my mom come pick me up.
we go eat at kuala perlis..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my dad learn from his mistake he order
not too much this time..
third day
Photobucket
we go to padang besar first thing in the morning...
SHOPPING!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
my mom and i could get crazy there the
stuff are soo damn cheap!!(eventhough it's fake we still like it!)
we could buy the whole place....
Photobucket
Photobucket
(some of the clothes we bought)
we buy more than 20 clothes if i'm not mistaken...
50% of it are my mom's...
i have to buy for my sisters too..
soo i din't get much,i only got 4 clothes
while each of my sisters get 3...
Photobucket
Photobucket
later we go to nadhirah home to say goodbye cause
tomorrow we're going back to shah alam...
on the way there we take some pictures at sawah padi(batak)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
after the goodbye's we go back to the hotel
to pack our things...
last day
Photobucket
we go back to shah alam...
(the whole time i was at perlis i study sejarah and still
i manage to get only B?!!haish..)
Photobucket
(picture above is like ss501 group simbol!taken by me~!)
Photobucket
(hehehe cute teddy hanging on my bag~!)
Photobucket
picture taken by me.. :)

0 comments: