laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, October 8, 2009

got new phone! aini open house!

today i got a the new phone! gyaaa!
i just buy it this morning...


this is it!

Photobucket

because my mom got job to do,after we buy the phone..
she send me to aini open house...
hehehe...
i give my old phone to haziqah cuz she doesn't have one...
when aliaa,kp,era,anis and haziqah come they are soo exited to see
my new phone~!
azma came quite late,she was also as exited as the others
to see my new phone...gagaga...no
more kuno handphone XD


we ate alot .we take pictures...

and do much more~!

after for a while

tasya,ainul and aisyah go back home..


while the rest of us are still fooling around at aini
house...we actualy want to go home but doesn't have any transport .
we been trying hard to contact our parents..
until 5pm!
poor haziqah,her mom doesn't understand the situation
and angry at her until she cry..
while the rest of us manage to get transport but
kinda late...
era,kp and haziqah go home with azma mom
while anis and aliaa are with me...
we go home around 5:30
azma and the others go first then my mom come pick
me up...
we've been staying at aini house for such a long time
sorry aini!! nyebok ngan memekak
kat umah kau XD
after my mom pick us up...
we go to seksyen 9 first to pick up my mom shoes then
my mom send anis and aliaa home...
on da way after sending anis home..
me and aliaa saw wafa
riding her bicycle,
i think she was from subahan maju
hahaha her face was soo serious!!
that makes me and aliaa crack up...
both of us laugh soo hard...
wafa hwaiting~! hahaaha




0 comments: