laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Saturday, October 10, 2009

sisters day out :D

gyaaa today i have alot of fun~!

i go shopping with my 2nd sis (kak yu)

at One Utama,that place doesn't have many people.

maybe because today is Saturday.

the first thing we do when we get there is eat.

we eat at secret recipe.

Photobucket


i ate macaroni and cheese with seafood(yum!)

and some mix fruit juice.

while my sis only drink strawberry milk shake

(shaky-shaky lets shake your tummy~)

after that we go around shopping.

omg

my feet are killing me.

we went shopping for 3 hours non-stop.

my sister buy LOTS of things,and i'm the one

who have to carry all of the shopping bag.

there is one shop,while my sis are looking around for clothes.

i look at the shoe rack.

there one slipper that catches my attention.

so i hold it and look it,poke it a little.

then i saw a huge sign below it.

""warning pig skin lining."

i was like.."urgh not again! why this always happens to me"

so i ask my sister

"urm kak yu,follow me.is this pig skin lining one,the first rack only or

the whole shoes?"

my sis answer

"aish,did you touch it?!"

me

"..........yes.................."

then my sis ask the workers there

they said only the first rack are pig skin lining.the second rack

are all clean.

that was a relief,my sis warn me to read first before

randomly toucing anything.

we shop,shop,shop,walk,walk,walk.

Photobucket
(i'm wearing the new watch)
i manage to get 2 new shirt and a new watch.

yay~!

Photobucket
after all of that shopping we go eat again at "Garden"

Photobucket

Photobucket

that place is really pretty and the workers are all

Photobucket

Photobucket

very friendly but the food are very EXPENSIVE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
then we go home,because i was soo exausted

i sleep in the car until we arrive home.

while my sister have to stay awake and drove the car

even though she tired.

just when we reach home,our only destination is the shower and the bed

but our cousin,we called them the little devils came and destroy

our house.it's like a tornado have pass trough or something.

so we have to clean all of that.

both of us are really angry because we have to clean the house

just right after we came home.

after the cleaning my sis hit the shower and fall asleep

she look really tired.

while me take a bath and write this blog,kp message me to inform

about today chit chat and beautiful ladies at kbsw.

thx kp,i almost forgot.

after i watch chit chat of beautiful ladies i'm going to sleep XD

uwaah soo tired...!!

0 comments: