laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PKNS survey handphone

sony ericson Pictures, Images and Photos
today,we(me,anis,azma and haziqah) go to the PKNS
to survey some phones...anis and haziqah come to my
house around 11am while azma come around 12:30 pm...
we go there at 1pm...
when we get there,we're too late
the sale are already over...
urgh all of us are kinda dissapointed by that...
but we still hang out there for a while cuz my
mom pick us around 5pm...
we go to PAS to look for my new phone...
and thx to azma help we manage to get
it...i din't buy it yet just survey...
at first we found the phone price RM531
my budget are under RM300..
so we keep looking around for the same phone but
more cheaper we found one RM350...
still looking around and finally the cheapest are RM280...
i was soo happy with the price...
the phone got 4 colour i think..
purple,blue,white,black and orange....
i am totaly interested with the purple one...
so i'm gonna buy it tomorrow with my mom...
anis and azma also interested with the same phone but
the white one...
still not sure if they are buying it or not....
after done looking around...
we go solat zohor at the library surau...
we meet ain at the library so she tag along with us...
we study a little,chat alot...
later amira come to the library to,we sit
at the library cafe....and have our lunch....
5pm we go home,azma go home with her mom
while haziqah and anis are with me...
hehehe gonna get a new phone tomorrow~!

0 comments: