laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, October 8, 2009

kyuhyun are getting married?!!

Kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos



gyahaha only in my dreams...
and guess who's the lucky girl?!
nur syahiirah bt rosnizam.
XD
lolz
ok this is how the story start..
all of my classmate are at era wedding..
era are soo beautiful wearing her wedding dress..
all the guest are cheering for her...
then i look at the bride's men..
i was like "omg?! kyuhyun?!!!"
he's wearing his white tuxedo waiting for era...
both of them smile like they are the happiest people on the planet..
looking at each other with full of love in their eyes..
i suddenly shout "omg era!!! congrats!!!be happy always!!"
era look at me and laugh..
later i go with the other unknowns to eat..
while kyuhun sing a song for his beautiful bride...
he sing "marry u"
the others suju members are also there...
unknowns and suju sit in one table...
all of us talking about the wedding "blablabla"
i just look at era and kyuhyun
"aww they look soo sweet together!!"
suddenly azma say to me
"aww our little daughter grow up soo fast! she getting married now!"
then both of us laugh together.
"yeah,i still remember the old times...she was soo dorky gyahaha" i said to azma.
suddenly the music are play,all the other suju members
sing a song for their kyuhyun and era...
while kyuhyun and era dance.
aliaa and kp join the stage with suju sing "marry u".
i saw anis and azma dance with some guys i don't know
(jeng jeng jeng who is it?)
while me and nad still eating...
nad says to me
"i am soo happy for her!!kyaa i wanna hug her!!"
i reply
"hahaha,yeah me too!! i felt kinda sad she leaving us now"
nad reply
"yeah,she going to Korea with kyuhyun right?"
me:
"yeah...we'll gonna miss her terribly.."
suddenly the music change..
it's...
HARUHI SUZUMIYA-HARE HARE YUKAI!!
i was like..."wth...?"
nad was soo exited she dance hare2 yukai,everyone in the
party also join her...
including suju,the bride and the party guest.
i'm the only one was shocked and stand frozen in the corner..
I WAKE UP.
hahahahaha it's my alarm...hare hare yukai...
no wonder...
i shut my phone alarm...and laugh at my dream...
(the end)

0 comments: