laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

from nad to the unknowns

when i read this i dunno why
i was bursting into tears until my keyboard are wet...
it can't be stop...
it's a long time since my last emotional moment for me....
and that shitty song make me even more crying
Anis is the one who told me to check her blog...
cuz I'm too lazy...
but i check it eventually...
NAD I LOVE U!!(friends,not lesbo)
after i read it,i felt like running to her house and hug her...
urgh! I'm soo ugly with this crying face!!
it's kinda hard to write with this tears
I'm gonna write a new entry later...need to calm down first...

0 comments: