laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, December 3, 2009

school holiday.sitting bored at home

anime girl Pictures, Images and Photos
omg!
this school holiday is driving me crazy!
i did not use it wisely(like?)
i did not use it 24/7 hours having fun!
it's already been a week I'm sitting at home doing nothing..
only watch anime and yaoi,drawing and messaging old friends.
omg i can do that anyday even when i'm not on school vacation!
GAH I NEED TO HAVE SCHEDULE!
or at least go have fun with friends...
i also feel bored of that(wth?)
hahahaha...
i mean it's like more than 10 times i go hang out with my friends
go shopping,watching movie and some other things this holiday!
i want to do something different something rare..
something that will cause alot of time or trouble...
(i got lots of time)
anyone got an idea what i can do this holiday before school start?
nad,azma,era,aliaa,kp and anis let's go rob bank or something
i'm soo bored!
i want to go to a piano lesson but that cost money!
i don't have any money!
so i decide to rob a bank then use that money for my piano lesson..
yay!
PUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(evil laugh)
(i'm bored until i get this crazy..HALP!)

0 comments: