laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, December 3, 2009

karaoke with cousins~!

this actualy was last week news,i forgot to post it on blog.
all of the big cousins(oldies hahaha) meet up and
hang out.some of them have to cancel going to work for this hahaha.
my cousin lily also sacrifice her time to study for SPM to join us.
well as for me,zam and hadi we are little kids(ye ke..)
who only follow our older sis and bro with their crazy plans.
they take us to go karaoke...
it was soo much fun! i never knew all of my cousins have such a pretty voice!
i was soo amazed!
kak Ida(my cousin) pick a "dandut" song
omg all of us like crazy,it's like a concert in there..
she even dance on the table...
gyahahahha!
we have the video but it may cause some mental problem for those
who watch it hahahah!
i sing 3 song:
-always be my baby=mariah Carey
-sonata musim salju=hazami
-ceritera cinta=jacklin victor
at first i have stage fright but after a while i become use to it...
after all what to be embarrassed about? all of my cousin are crazy!
ahhahaha!
then we go eat at burger king at seksyen 13.
all of us look soo exhausted and hungry..
after all of that we say goodbye to each other and go back home.

0 comments: