laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, December 3, 2009

first time using tablet!

omg guys!
my cousin just bought her new tablet..
she call her tablet "tablet" while i make a nickname for her tablet
"sungmin" hahaha you ask why sungmin?
because when i buy a tablet i'm gonna name it "kim kibum"
(wth tade kene mengene)
anyway i try to use it and it is very hard..
need some time to get use to it...
this is the drawing(lolz fugly)
Photobucket
tonight i'm gonna go sleepover at her house...
cause my mom and dad gonna go balik kampung.
while my sis gonna go out,i'm not gonna go sit alone at home
doing nothing,better go to my cousin place.
i can also practice using tablet there~!(real reason)
hahhahaha
by the way just want to promote her drawing..
Photobucket
(zamirah syairah drawing)
i know both of us got syairah
on our name and that make us awesome!
hahaha!

0 comments: