laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Monday, August 31, 2009

my sis going to japan?!!

kan-hizakura11 Pictures, Images and Photos

my second sister(kak yu) she got to design some landscape at okinawa,japan so maybe she's going there on january 2010...she said...not sure if she going or not...i beg her to go there...
then she said to me
'even if i go there i don't think
i can bring you...i'm going there to do my job not for vacation..'
and then i start to merajuk..
dalam hati aku..
'takpe kau,aku nk study giler babi nyer untuk masuk U kat japan or korea!!
wait and see even though i look like this i will try my hardest!!!
then everyone will be shocked to death hahaha!'
(aku naek gile semalam sebab bende nie)
then i watch tv while doing my homework..
tibe2 jer ade kuar iklan kat okinawa japan lawa giler tempat dier!!!
babi btol arr saje jer nk buat aku panas!
uwaaaaaaa aku nk ikooot!!
nk pegi gaaaak!!!

0 comments: