laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Friday, August 28, 2009

i wish to dream of suju~!

lately all of my dream are nightmares!!!

i read aliaa and era new blog about their wish dream
come true omg even though it just a dream but still getting it would be pretty
awesome...
eunhyuk Pictures, Images and Photos
aliaa got to dream meeting eunhyuk
Kyuhyun Pictures, Images and Photos
while era got to dream meeting kyuhyun~
me?
all i got was a stinky nightmare full of my horrible fobia's,when i wake up
i do the same thing everyday! omg it is soo boring!!!
kibum cute Pictures, Images and Photos
i do wish for kibum to appear in my dreams then all of my nightmares will go away~
i hope tonight i got my dream,zzZZ

0 comments: