laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friends 4 eva?

when i read kp's blog on the "my friend in the future~"(http://syarifahlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-friend-in-future.html)

it kinda make me think for a while..

yeah lately alot of people don't actually trust the sentences

friends Pictures, Images and Photos

'best friends 4 eva'

sometimes even i think that..

cuz when i'm in primary school i have lot's! of best friends

and the best friend i've had decreased by time..now the only

best friend that are still in contact with me are less then 3 people...

-dhamira

-jannah

-aqilah

now when i think about it where did the other best friends goes?

-some still gonna be your friend but just normal friend

-some are gonna forget you..

-some are gonna be your biggest enemy...(this one i fear the most)

i don't want any of this bad things gonna happen to me and my girls

in the future! especialy the 3rd one!

so to my current bestfriends

-nad

-era

-azma

-kp

-aliaa

-anis

i want all of us to be or at least try and show to the people

that the thing called bestfriends for ever do exist!

ok that's all for the emotional part lets go to the fun part!

knowing my best friends!

JANNAH

  • she been my best friend since kindergarden! she very cute,sweet and well manared?
  • her voice is soo cute! even though she looks innocent she actually a perv lolz..
  • she already know me for about 9 years! and still a long way to go~!
  • she now studying at SAAS~

DHAMIRA

  • she is a genius! in primary school she help me alot on homework and teaching me english!
  • she gave me alot of supports! talks alot too haha!
  • she now studying at asrama penuh!
  • she already knows me about 5 years! along way to go~!

AQILAH

  • she is a full time perv,a dork haha..very smart!
  • she always makes me laugh! make my day full of happyness and pervertness lolz
  • she now studying at asrama too!
  • she already knows me about 5 years!

i miss you guys love you always~!

SYARIFAH

  • she an pervert geezer lolz,at first we actualy don't like each other but she have been closer with me when we enter high school!
  • smart ass,damn you kp haha..always seem the toughest but actually she is very sensitive!
  • she now my classmate and in the unknowns group :D
  • she already know me for about 5 years! (after 3 years then we become best friends)

ALIAA

  • she a genius,crazy girl,support me alot and very active lolz~!
  • she got black belt in taekwondo seem sweet and kind but actualy crazy! lolz
  • she now my classmate and in the unknowns group :D
  • she already know me for 4 years ! (we become best friend after 2 years)

NAD

  • she is the most sweetest thing i've ever seen~lolz smart,tough and crazy!!
  • she also in the same category as aliaa seem sweet,cute and harmless but she damn dangerous! loves to hug people randomly lolz..
  • she now my classmate and in the unknwons group :D
  • she already know me for 3 years! a long long way to go~!hehe~

AZMA

  • She a genius maniac~!!! weird and damn funny lolz~ very pretty~!
  • make our everyday from boring,dull to FUN~! she awesome~!!!
  • she now my classmate and in the unknowns group :D
  • she already know me about 2 years! haha a much more long long way to go~!

SYAHIIRAH

  • she so sweet and awesome~ smart,cute and kind!
  • she always support us no matter what~! always have an open shoulder to cry on!
  • she now my classmate and in the unknowns group :D
  • she already know me about 2 years! same goes,a much more long long way to go~!

ANIS

  • she cool,sensitive and a smart ass..damn you anis hahaha
  • she always study hard and trying for the best! a motherly kind haha!
  • she now my classmate and in the unknowns group :D
  • she already know me about 2 years! also same,a much more long long way to go~!

the most importaant thing in friendship is trust each other always gives support for each other :)

0 comments: