laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Sunday, August 30, 2009

drawing 'kucing rempit?"

haha whats with the title lol..

today after sahur i start doing my homework..
KGT still on process 30%
komsas done!
english hafl done 50%
so today cuz i'm in da mood on doing my art homework i start by drawing
potraits...i make my neighbour cat "the fat orange one"
the model..but damn hard!
and it keeps moving(duh it's a living thing,wut do you expect ili?!)
..i give up...so i draw some fruit cake...
not soo easy but way easier than cats...(cuz it doesn't move,yay~)
soo i've done the first 1..
i got another 3 more art to do...
the whole day i'm gonna draw,draw, and draw ....
owh guys i found this soo cute!!!

0 comments: