laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tomorrow returning teks books..

pandas!! Pictures, Images and Photos

OMG!
it's tomorrow! i search the whole house
and still i only manage to find 6 BOOKS?!
soo i LOST 11 BOOKS?!
IF I HAVE TO REPAY ALL OF THAT BOOKS
THAT I LOST
IT CAN REACH MORE THAN RM100!
omg what i'm gonna tell my mom?!
I'M AM SOO DEAD!
thank god! azma willing to help me!
she got some extra teks book
and will sell it to me..
of course some discount XD
THANK YOU AZMA!
WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU!!

(urgh i keep "menyusahkan" my friends,like aliaa and anis...i always ask for their help
when it comes to homework.nad,kp,era and azma also have to help me with
some silly things that i cause!)

0 comments: