laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

this is my 100th entry~!

Balloons Pictures, Images and Photos

with this i declare this is my 100th entry.
because of that i'm gonna change a little bit of things in my blog.

---------------

continue with today activities.
aliaa and nad is my first customer at my boutique.
aliaa bought 2 pieces of clothes while nad bought 3.
(owh nad! you forgot the rm5 lah!it's rm75 lah.)
aliaa go home right after she bought the clothes.
stay stay back and hang out until noon.
we eat lunch while watching korea ghost stories at my sis laptop.
uuuuuuu scary.
the title of the ghost story is "dead-friend"
the ending dosen't make any sense,quite hard to understand.
later we watch a comedy show "baby and me"
omg the actor of that show all cute,fuzzy and hawt!
the main character is act by jang keun-suk
he's DAMN HOT!
and the baby is too cute!
i felt like dying watching that show.
and the girl is soo weird but soo cute at the same time!
gyaaa i luv that show!

0 comments: