laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Monday, November 23, 2009

i'm opening a boutique!!

hey guys~!
I'm opening an online shopping website.
it's a business with my sister.
we're still new,so the website is still not complete yet
i will post the link later after all the things are finish.
we're selling small for the moment.
if you guys are interested please
call me 019-3772998.
for the moment we only take request from
around Shah Alam.
thank you.
(p/s: to my friends who are near to my house and know where it is,you guys can just call me and come to my house to see all the clothes and the latest design.)


0 comments: