laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Monday, May 3, 2010

today

this is what happen to me today:
  • go to school
  • hear about aminul real story from nazirah
  • found out i'm in love with usamah dad (wth lolz jk)
  • draw unknowns comic
  • back from school
  • go to nad house
  • eat at nad house
  • hear a story about a naked crazy dude that nad sister saw
  • pick my nose
  • go to wafa house (chit chatting,buying things)
  • ride a bike with nad,i carry nad
  • she heavy...really heavy....
  • we almost fall alot of times
  • having fun
  • watch ghost whisper at nad house
  • my mom come pick me up
  • go to my mom office (internet :D)

END :)

0 comments: