laugh,live and love :D

Photobucket

visit my online boutique~!

Hey guys feel free to look around at my online shopping website www.shopaholic-sister.blogspot.com SHOPAHOLIC Pictures, Images and Photos thank you :D

Sunday, April 25, 2010

legion of super heroes


i just finish watching legion of super heroes
and it's a special one(wohooo)
you all must be wondering
"you're still watching that?how old are you?!"
i know it's for kids but i just love it!
but my feeling for love on that show has become smaller.

"brainy" is one of my fav character
no it's my only fav character,i think the only reason i watch it
was because of that character.
but on today episode brainy is quitting legion of super heroes
and he will not show up on any other episode anymore...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

my cute,smexy brainy is gone!!!

0 comments: